Jat's Lore Timeline Idea Thingy

Here is my proposal for lore, as I am of the opinion that the current lore isn’t the best.

2020 through ~2100 - Business as we know it, although miraculously World War 3 doesn’t start. Humanity colonizes a majority of the Solar System.

~2100 - An interstellar asteroid, sourced from the Andromeda Galaxy, is caught. It is discovered to contain Element 119, commonly known as Chetherite. With it, they discover the secrets to FTL travel.

~2100 through ~2200 - Due to the human race quickly spreading across the Local Group, they begin to evolve differently to their environments. This sparks a mass cultural debate over who can be considered ‘human’. By now, all of the nations from 2020 are gone, and replaced with different nations.

~2200 - By now a majority of the Local Group has been ravaged by wars over the ‘human’ debate. The remaining portion of humanity establishes a temporary government. Also, the supply of chetherite from catching intergalactic asteroids has been drained to the point where there is almost none. Deciding that the Local Group is done for, and the Milky Way has nothing to offer, they construct a massive colony ship to transport the remaining humans to Andromeda, specifically Sector 7a, where chetherite was sourced from. They use the remaining chetherite to fuel the ship.

~2210 - Humanity arrives at Sector 7a. It is completely void of planets, instead filled with some large asteroids, some with chetherite-based life forms, such as Endermen and chorus plants. They also discover space whales inhabit 7a, and a majority of humanity is wiped out by space whales.

~2220 - The alien species of Jats arrive at 7c, none survive, except for the 972nd and 973rd. the 972nd would assimilate into the human race, while the location of the 973rd is unknown.

Present day - By now, the remaining humans have no choice but to retreat to the next sector over due to pirates, 7b. The ship you were taking to 7b was ransacked by pirates however, but you still manage to make it to 7b, to discover a sector waiting to be defined by you.

1 Like

Except some nations come from areas of space that we still do not know about, most notably the Ekaterans did not come from Earth, neither did the original Hawkiens(current day Luxivitans)

My revisions to improve the lore and fix the other nations lore problems.

‘Deciding that the Local Group is done for, and the Milky Way has nothing to offer, they construct a massive colony ship to transport the remaining humans to Andromeda, specifically Sector 7a, where chetherite was sourced from. They use the remaining chetherite to fuel the ship. In addition some privately run ‘arks’, constructed by nations who managed to survive the conflict transport the relics of their former civilisation.

’ They also discover space whales inhabit 7a, and the majority of humanity is wiped out by space whales. Upon settling on a lush, fertile planet that became to be known as ‘Quod Canis’, much of surviving cultural data of the race was wiped out by a large solar flare’

This is meant to explain how humans got to the sector. I did not cover nation-based lore, due to my lack of knowledge in it. It can be added as flavor, but this just explains how humanity got from Earth to Andromeda.

Most of this conflicts with already existing lore. For example, 7b is just a backwater on the rim of the far more substantial Andromedan civilization, and humans didn’t reach andromeda until far after 2300. I’ll see if I can compile and flesh out already existing lore in a document somewhere.

I was planning to base my lore off that, but, I was unable to retrieve the document from which that was sourced, so I didn’t really think of it.

Would be cool if you added some lore about arimfea and other og nations

Well I would if I thought I wouldn’t insult them, but I did have some ideas about that, being:

• VEGA Corporation was established around 2200 to profit off the wars waged over the ‘human’ debate.

• Arimfea was remnants of Islam.

These were just ideas I had regarding them, but if I wanted to seriously make lore for em’, I would probably need to talk to their leaders. Also, as I responded to Burr:

What about the 101st, 501st, 974th, and 975th jats… Or was I not supposed to mention this in public…